Sunday 26 June 2022

Tropical Wishes

Hello folks!

It's been a while since I played along at Freshly Made Sketches - I love their latest layered sketch although I've used some poetic licence and altered the position of the sentiment:














I've also gone with the colours from the Color Throwdown, the tropical theme from Time Out and taken some flowery/colourful inspiration from Just Us Girls which has a very tropical photo for their challenge. The whole card has been made with goodies from MFT. 

Enjoy what's left of the weekend!

Claire






7 comments:

  1. This is sure to bring a smile to the recipients face! Love all of the cuteness you've layered together, Claire! Thank for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable card! I love how cute and cheerful it is! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore how you were inspired! Your coloring of the tropical birds ROCKS! Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME coloring and cute card! The sun-ray background was such a fabulous addition! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls you did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just fantastic Claire! I just love the background and those cute little critters! Your colouring is amazing - as always! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! Birdie Brown images are the best and you've showcased them beautifully here. Great job combining challenges, too! So great to see you at FMS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card, Claire! I love these cute images along with the sunrays. Great design! Thank you for joining us at Time Out and I hope to see you joining our new "Be Kind"-challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!