Tuesday 7 June 2022

Time Out #215 - Masculine 50th

Hello again,

It's about time I made a card that hasn't got flowers on it so Time Out's inspiration photo was the perfect prompt with lots of blue, black, gold and silver - perfect for a masculine 50th card:

 







The stamped and embossed stripes are PTI and the rest is Winnie and Walter with some sparkly die cut MFT numbers.  I'm also popping it over to Less is More's masculine challenge.

This one's off to the UK to my oldest friend, Michael. We've known each other our whole lives and assumed at the age of 6 that we'd get married when we grew up -  as you do at that age!  44 years later and he's still one of my favourite friends!

Happy stamping!

Claire

4 comments:

  1. This is a cracking masculine make to mark a milestone birthday, I'm sure it will have been appreciated

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE that you combined these 2 challenges so near and dear to my heart, and so perfectly. FABULOUS take combine both challenges. Thanks for playing both Less Is More and Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the clean simplicity of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely combination of your inspiration colours in a fab card. Just a gentle reminder that our definition of CAS includes 'minimal or no layers'. Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More :)
    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!