Saturday 18 June 2022

Going Dotty

Hello folks,

I was beginning to think I was immune to Covid but sure enough tested positive this week along with my youngest so what else is there to do, other than isolate together and make a couple of cards?

The first one is for Addicted to CAS' 'dots' challenge:

 


All CAS-ual Fridays products on this one - I blended a rainbow circle with distress inks, went over the top with CF Bubbly Stencil then stamped over the top with Shenanigans. I'd love to say it's almost a one layer but its a die cut circle and not masked...there's no way I could have done all that blending without getting ink all over that lovely white space!









The second one is for MFT's colour challenge using Festive Old Friends. I used an old sketch from the Deconstructed Sketch blog - I used to love that challenge and there's still a link to all the old sketches if you feel like your mojo needs a bit of a push.  Happy stamping!

Claire

3 comments:

  1. Love everything about this card! Your bright colors and dots are fabulous. Thanks for joining in at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are fabulous! I was drawn to your blog through The Paper Players and it caught my attention that you and I both are stamping away during our stint with Covid. Hope you're on the mend! I actually did skip the candles this year as I got covid two days before my birthday. Anyway, your cards make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are fabulous and I love the sentiment on the second one! I love the beautiful bold colors of the first with the subtle dots. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!