Monday 26 August 2013

100 Freshly Made Sketches!

G'day again,

I couldn't possibly miss out on taking part at Freshly Made this week - it's their 100th sketch challenge and they've gone right back to the very beginning with the very first sketch by Cindy:










It's one of those annoying cards that looks better IRL I'm afraid. Not sure why..probably my lousy camera action.  Anyway, our next door neighbour is due to pop any day now with her first bub so I'm getting prepared for his arrival early. I've used a couple of Imaginisce stamps and embossed them with red, glittery embossing powder. The paper's are some leftover bits and pieces from Authentique.

Enjoy your day and thanks for popping by!

Claire x



5 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! I love the patterned paper and the knotted ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE this, Claire! The patterned paper is so awesome, and love the way you stamped the little sailboat on it, too. Gorgeous red shimmery embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card. Love the little sail boat and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is completely adorable! I'm in love with the gorgeous papers you've used and the sweet little boat! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh...seeing this card just reminded me that I need to make a baby card! And, your card is just darling with the little sailboat!:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!