Sunday 11 August 2013

Retro Sketch #76

Morning crafty folk!

This week has absolutely flown by and it's already time for another Retro Sketch. Since I'm lucky enough to be this month's headliner the sketch is based on a card by yours truly - if you would like to see the original you can have a nose here:







I kept it pretty simple and used Mama Elephant's typewriter image from the Type It set. I had a Studio Calico 6x6 paper pad with the perfect typed patterned paper so used that as my background panel.  I then replaced the heart stamp with a punched heart and made it pop a little with some dimensional tape.

 I've made quite a few 'love you' cards recently...shame I've only got one husband to give them to.....I'm considering investing in another one just so I can use some of these cards up...

Hope you can all join in with the challenge! Thanks for stopping by,

Claire x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!