Monday 12 August 2013

Freshly Made Colour Q


Hello again folks,

Hope you're having a wonderful Monday. I spent last night playing around with the sketch by Jen over at Freshly Made Sketches. I also combined it with the gorgeous colours at Colour Q:







I sponged the cloudy sky with Midnight Muse and a touch of Bliss Blue as they're the closest I had to the colours.   Luckily I had a few papers from the new Sweetpea collection by Kaisercraft which pretty much fitted in with the rest of the colour combo.

Thanks for looking!

Claire x







7 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Your sponging is amazing and has brought your scene to life! This is a wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely, evocative scene! The sponged clouds are so dramatic! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Love the sponged clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Claire, love your cloud technique! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such nice, subtle colors. Love the birds in a row. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Just gorgeous! Love those clouds and sweet little birds! Great way of highlighting the sentiment, too! I'm now your newest follower!:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!