Saturday 17 August 2013

Retro Sketches #77

Hi folks,

There's another great sketch over at Retro Sketches today and it's based on this fantastically fun card by Arielle:



I had a few ideas and ended up making a couple of different versions:



In the first I used one of the dies from Spellbinders Marvellous Squares to make the negative cuts and then popped it over some scrap MME paper. On the second I partially cut a circle and replaced the sentiment with a spaceship. I used a 6x6 Kaisercraft pad...perfect for the little boys in my life (and maybe the big one too!)

Hope you have time to join in the fun! Have a fabulous weekend!

Claire x




3 comments:

  1. Fun interpretation of the sketch and of course, I Love these sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fun cards from that tricky sketch Claire! love them both!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!