Thursday 6 September 2018

AAA Sketch Challenge

Hello again,

I'm still playing around with those alcohol inks - they are seriously addictive! I splashed out on some Yupo and this time blew the ink around with a straw which created a completely different effect:






I used Pinata alcohol inks which are really bright so less is more I reckon. This week's AAA sketch was perfect - I added a pewter embossed butterfly from Stamplorations and a WMS sentiment and it was all done. 

Happy stamping!

Claire x



4 comments:

  1. Exquisite background! I’m really going to have to invest in these inks. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Claire ... really, WOW! Stunning background ... beautiful, delicate pewter butterfly ... perfectly CAS! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab background Claire... and the butterfly looks awesome in pewter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An absolutely stunning take on the sketch!!! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!