Sunday 16 September 2018

MFT - Clean and Simple Birthday Challenge

Hello again,

I created another card for MFT's Superstar challenge. Note to self: read the challenge rules! I hadn't realised you could only enter one card per category. Not to worry, there's still The Birthday Project Challenge which also happens to be a clean and simple theme, so I'll pop it over there instead:








I used the now retired Die-namics Accent-It word die, a Stitched Mod Rectangle Die and Basic Shapes Circle Stencil. I covered the word die with Glossy Accents and added lots of clear glitter so it looks extra sparkly!

I've also added a good scatter of sequins so I'm linking up with CAS-ual Friday's latest challenge to use sequins.

Happy weekend!

Claire x

4 comments:

  1. Oh those floaty sequins add so much to the feel of this card! Beautiful colors and design! Thanks so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bubbles of saturated, luscious colour above that shimmery sentiment ... gorgeous, Claire ... there's a lovely playfulness about it! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those stenciled circles, perfect for showcasing the sequins too! Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual fridays with your sequins. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty! I love the mashup of colors you used.
    Thanks for sharing with us at CASual Fridays! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!