Sunday 30 September 2018

Altenew Inspiration Challenge


Hello bloggers. Happy weekend and all that!

My mojo seems to have gone AWOL in the last few days which is always a source of frustration.  I've  tried to get it back by playing along with Altenew but when I mixed the purple and violet alcohol inks, they pooled together and formed blue.  Which means my card doesn't really look like any of the colours in the inspiration pic...







I've used Hennah Elements with a couple of polaroid die cuts and flourishes, one in white and the other in green.

I'm also popping it over to Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday challenge which is Anything Goes!

Happy stamping!

Claire x


3 comments:

  1. So very beautiful, love how you have tied the colours together with that amazing background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That AI background is so soft and pretty, Claire ... such a great foil for your flourishy bloom! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your alcohol ink background looks splendid against all the die cut layers. Colors are so coherent. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!