Saturday 8 September 2018

CFC# 207 Colour Challenge - Mint and Neutral

Hello inky folk,

Here's a quick card for CAS-ual Fridays which is a colour challenge featuring mint and any neutral:




I wasn't sure if gold could be classed as a neutral but as some of the DT have used it I figured I could get away with it. I used my favourite CF set of all - Mon Ami (currently on sale!) which I embossed in gold and coloured in Copics. I set them against a very simple gesso stencilled background to add some CAS interest and texture. 

Happy stamping!

Claire x






3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! Love the lovely color combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, Claire!!! This is absolutely stunning!!! Thank you so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, Claire ... the mint with the gold as the neutral is just beautiful ... great background texture too! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!