Tuesday 25 September 2018

Papertrey Ink - September Blog Hop

Hello again,

With the coming of Autumn in the Northern hemisphere there's lots of Autumnal themed challenges out there including this month's PTI blog hop challenge:






I used Watercolor Wonder and Autmn Abundance for my card. I was inspired by the vivid oranges and rustic browns and I've added a splash of embossed gold for a richer feel.  The colours are quite similar to those over at Time Out so it's going over there too and I used the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch.

Happy hopping!

Claire x




5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous acorn bouquet, Claire ... beautifully shaded and coloured ... and wonderfully set on those rich gold and autumnal stripes! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to do Autumn when you're really feeling Spring! This is CAS wonderful! Love the rich gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stripes! Wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty stripes grounding your lovely pitcher of leaves and acorns Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful design - I love how those Autumnal stripes ground that pretty bouquet. Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!