Saturday 24 June 2017

CAS-ual Fridays Colour Challenge

Hi bloggers,

CAS-ual Fridays is having a colour challenge this week using coral, aqua and grey:








I've used Bravo for my one layer card card.  I love the font on this set and it's so easy to make a quick congrats card by fitting all the words together. I've also used part of a border stamp from Bold Wishes - it was the perfect size to fill in the gap on the right hand side.  The bold 5 has lots of large dots on it which I've covered in some Pretty Pink Posh clear droplets to add some texture.

I've been inspired by Jenni's card over at Muse - such a clever design with a variety of thank you sentiments.  I'm also popping it over to Time Out where the theme is Celebrations with the Optional Twist of One Layer Cards.  I think I can get away with it - isn't is about celebrating an achievement? Or am I pushing it a bit far?! 

Have a wonderful weekend!

Claire x

16 comments:

  1. So cool, Claire ... with a touch of funkiness! Definitely right for Time Out ... it's so celebratory, especially with the bling on the 5! Delighted to have you playing along with us this fortnight! Hugs, Anita :)

    PS: Been out of town, but caught up with your MCF Camp Create cards while I was here ... wow, you knocked those challenges out of the park, each one was brilliant ... those space backgrounds had me gasping! A:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I definitely think you got it right and such a stunning card thank you for joining in over at Muse with us this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! You used this set BRILLIANTLY!!! LOVE the graphic feel and the colors that you chose!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun and reminds me that we can make whole cards with just words! Great colours, too! Thanks so much for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the colors and the words and numbers you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your usage of sentiments.. The lay out.. The bling.. how clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Claire - cool colours

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, love the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect take on the Color Challenge at CAS-ual Fridays! I love the way you used the sentiments. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful stamp set and love the colours used. Great card love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun! Cool! Bright!! So many great things about your card. Thanks for playing along at the Casual Fridays Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks like an amazing celebration card to me, Claire! I love how you made a subway design in the CFC happy colors!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the color combo & your creative card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how you've used the stamp set and the color combo! well done! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  15. FANTASTIC card of celebration!!!! Love the colors you used, love all that loud and bold sentiment. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think this is absolutely awesome! Love all the colors and fun sentiments.

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!