Thursday 15 June 2017

My Favorite Things - Camp Create Day 1: Wonderful Watercolour

 G'day folks!

I'm joining in with MFT's Camp Create this week and their first challenge is a Wonderful Watercolour challenge. Stephanie created a star filled,  watercoloured,  space background which you can see here:






As you can see, I followed her instructions completely with no creative diversion at all! I knew it was the perfect background for MFT's sweet Space Explorer and I've paired it with one of their accent word dies, cut in black and matted on white card stock so that it pops against the colour. 


Hope you too get to join in with them! Thanks for popping by,

Claire x

1 comment:

  1. Striking background, loving the cute astronaut and the shadow effect on the die cut sentiment is fabulous x Brought a lovely smile to my face x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!