Monday 12 June 2017

The Card Concept #75

Hello bloggers!

Loving the pic over at The Card Concept this week - there was so much to draw inspiration from:






In fact I think I was inspired by pretty much everything: the black and cream chairs for my background which I recreated using a stencil and texture paint,  the silver on the mirror, the splash of pink from the flowers and the kraft colour from the walls...the list goes on.  I think I'll pop this one into the classy and elegant category!

Enjoy your day!

Claire x


3 comments:

  1. Definitely classy and elegant, Claire ... the richness of the silver embossing is gorgeous ... wonderful with all those luscious layers! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! Such a gorgeous mix of colours. I love the silver embossing.Thank you so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!