Saturday 13 June 2020

Altenew June Inspiration Challenge

Hello fellow inkers,

Time for another Altenew card using this month's inspiration pic. I made a very CAS card using these elegant butterflies and sentiment from Ori Kami: 







After blending the colours using distress inks,  I created all different kinds of butterflies - I tried embossing them on vellum and colouring them with Copics but in the end I thought they were just as pretty embossed in copper and navy on plain cardstock. Anything else just looked too much with the inked background.  I like how it's turned out but now I have lots of these little butterflies to use so I may have another go!

Thanks for stopping by,

Claire



1 comment:

  1. The simple, embossed line art butterflies are perfect against the bold blending, Claire ... this is so pretty! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!