Sunday 14 June 2020

New Stuff!

Hello bloggers,

I was very lucky to win a gift certificate from Papertrey Ink/Ink to Paper a few weeks ago so thought I'd have a bit of a play with the goodies I bought:




First up is AAA's one layer challenge - I stamped It's a Sign: Birthday Sentiments and used the black, yellow and orange from the graphic as inspiration. One layers are definitely not my thing but for once I'm happy how this one's turned out.









For the second card I used the sketch from Freshly Made and the colours from Colour Throwdown - the blooms have been stamped in a really dark purple from MFT but it looks navy in the pic - the frame is cut from navy card stock.  I stamped the background with Grout Grey on Grout Grey card stock, my go-to neutral for months now...I'm obsessed with it.  I'm also popping this over to Time Out's inspired by Words Challenge.  Any mention of a garden reminds me of flowers.

Enjoy what's left of your weekend!

Claire x

8 comments:

  1. LOVE both of your designs and especially love how you highlighted the throwdown colors! So glad you were able to play along with us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two amazing cards! The one layer is super stylish but I think the second card is still my favorite -the background stamping and all the details from the frames and flowers are just so stunning! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. Your flowers are so pretty!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! You've created beautiful floral collages in both. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so much fun to use new goodies! Love both of these floral designs. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two great cards - the one layer one ticks all my boxes! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab use of your new goodies, both cards really awesome. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two beauties, Claire ... I love the stylish simplicity of the first ... and what a different look you achieved on the second, it's so pretty ... lovely layering! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!