Wednesday 24 June 2020

Fusion Butterfly

Hello, hello,

I made a very quick card for a few challenges - the Paper Players who have a clean and simple thank you theme and Fusion who have a very pretty electric blue butterfly featured in their inspiration pic. I've also used the sketch from CAS(E) This Sketch:









I always cut this gorgeous Stamplorations butterfly from plain card stock but this time I used a few Copics to give some gradual colour. The white embossed lace doillle stamp is Waltzingmouse, as is the sentiment.

Happy stamping!

Claire


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Fusion card challenge - love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow! This is incredibly beautiful! That butterfly is just gorgeous...my jaw dropped! Great job on your CAS thank you! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job incorporating the challenges into this gorgeous card. I love the bright pop of the butterfly with all that wonderful white space. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Claire - the detail on the butterfly is stunning; the Copics add so much! Thanks for playing along with my CAS Thanks challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my - this is stunning! That tone-on-tone doily is lovely. But the butterfly is...WOW!! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at The Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dramatic and so striking, Claire ... with a delicious dose of delicacy ... beautiful! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!