Monday 22 June 2020

Birthday Twosome

Hi bloggers,

Here's a couple of birthday cards, the first using the pretty colour palette from The Colour Throwdown:










I'm throwing this over to Less is More which has a recipe challenge featuring solid and outline stamps. I used Winnie and Walter's Big Bang Confetti and a sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays, stamped in black.  I'm also popping it over to Addicted To CAS who have a one layer challenge>





The second card is for MFT's Wednesday Sketch Challenge which I've combined with their latest Birthday Project challenge - to make a card featuring a party.  I used so many different stamp sets for this one - Birthday Chicks, Hog Heaven, Happy Hippos and Rain or Shine, with a sentiment from Fluttering Friends. The DP is from the Sweet celebration Paper Pad. 

Hope you get the chance to get inky this week!

Claire

4 comments:

  1. I had a similar idea for the LiM challenge Claire and I'm so glad I didn't attempt it because your version is perfect in every way! I love the colours, the gold rings and sequins, the bold sentiment and the embossed frame - SO beautiful! Your second card is fabulous too with those beautifully coloured cuties partying away against their dotty background! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your solid and outline card. I especially LOVE the gold accents which are perfect. Thanks for playing along at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet party scene, Claire ... and I love the soft colours in those celebratory champagne bubbles drifting up your card (at least I'm calling them champagne bubbles!) ... what a terrific design! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That colour combo with the spots and rings is so pretty, the gold looks amazing. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!