Sunday 23 August 2020

Ahoy FMS!

Hello, happy weekend!

Cecile  had me completely flummoxed with her sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches - it took me forever to come up with something:







I gave up with triangles so switched it to circles instead but really struggled to get any kind of balance with their placement. It wasn't until the addition of the red enamel dots that I kind of got it to work!

I've used Ocean Bound from Waltzingmouse, an oldie but a goodie, especially for the men in our lives!

Thanks for popping by,

Claire


2 comments:

  1. Cool and crisp and wonderfully nautical, Claire ... I can almost taste the ocean spray from here ... a great masculine card! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this Clare! The images you've used are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!