Monday 10 August 2020

MFT Summer School - Final Challenge: White Space

Hello fellow inkers!

I made my final card to graduate from MFT's Summer school, the last challenge being 'white space:'

 




I bought the gorgeous Hanging with my Gnomies set a couple of weeks ago - I had to really restrain myself as all I wanted to do was colour but since the challenge was white space I thought I'd better limit it to one gnome! I've partially stencilled Radiating Rays Stencil behind the image and framed it with the smallest Stitched Rectangle Frame Die-namics.

Thanks for popping by,

Claire

1 comment:

  1. What a sweetie, Claire ... your colouring is fantastic, so detailed and soft! Congratulations on completing MFT's Summer School ... you aced every challenge! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!