Saturday 8 August 2020

MFT Summer School - Card 4: Ombre

 Hello, happy weekend!

I've had  Circle Celebration background stamp on my wish list for quite a while and thought it would work perfectly for MFT Summer School's day 4 ombre challenge:

I've blended a very bright background with a variety of pink hued distress inks over the white embossed background stamp. I've then cut the Celebrate  die twice and matted it on black card stock to ensure it pops against the busy background. I'm tempted to smother it in a layer of glitter to make it stand out even more...doesn't everything look better with a bit of sparkle after all?

Happy stamping!

Claire 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful ombré blending, Claire ... the simple sentiment works so well with the white embossed pattern! Yep, it'd look equally gorgeous with some sparkle too! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!