Thursday 20 August 2020

Last Ever Paper Smooches Challenge

Hello again,


I can't let the final Paper Smooches Challenge pass by without making a card for it.  I used the crazy looking rabbit from A Little Lovin:' 





I'm not good when it comes to masking. I can never work out what needs to be stamped first and always seem to stuff it up, especially if I've had a glass of wine! I kept it very simple, colouring them with Copics and adding some Glossy Accents to the eyes. 

I'm also popping it over to Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday challenge with it's 'oh so cute' theme.

Happy stamping!

Claire 

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha ... these hoppy little guys just had me laughing out loud, Claire ... so cute, so fun! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Smooches Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!