Monday 16 January 2017

Adorable Elephants

Hi there bloggers!

I combined the latest sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches with this week's colour challenge over at My Favorite Things using their sweet Adorable Elephants set:







I created a Bokeh background and after much faffing decided to put it against black card stock instead of my usual CAS white.  I'm hoping that's allowed under the MFT rules! The little scene I created just didn't work with the column so I stuck to my old rule: if all else fails, stick it at a tilt! 

Hope you have a fabulous week!

Claire x

4 comments:

  1. Oh my this is so adorable! I love how you tilted the tower! Perfectly done! Glad you shared this at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable. I love those cute elephants and the black background makes them pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous background, Claire ... dreamy and soft, so perfect with those sweet ellies drifting off on their balloons! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!