Thursday 5 January 2017

Time Out Card Challenge - Guest Designer

G'day again folks!

Hope 2017 is proving a good year for you all. I had a little win over at Time Out last month so I'm delighted to be guest designing for their latest challenge.  This week it's a theme challenge: 'Winter, with the optional twist of white on white.'




I kept my creation very CAS - I sponged a circle using distress inks and then stamped and embossed the pretty snowflake inside, adding a touch of bling for some Wintry sparkle. The centre of the snowflake has been die cut and popped up with some dimensional tape.  It's the first time I've used the snowflake stamp - it was a magazine freebie from Spellbinders and I must have had it for well over a year! I'm also linking up with Casology this week where the cue word is 'cold.'



Make sure you head on over to Time Out and have a look at what the talented ladies have done for their projects won't you? I'll be back next week with a second card for the challenge.

Happy stamping!

Claire x

15 comments:

  1. it might be your first time using this stamp and die but you made amazing job! I really love the masked circle and the CAS design of this. Thanks for being our GD at TO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have you as our GD and with such a stunning card. This snowflake die is so detailed and your embossing is perfect. This colour combo is very regal and adding the touch of dimension adds that perfect finishing touch (just added your card to Instagram!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is stunning. I love your ink blending.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous Clair. I love the colors you used for your inking - very cool and perfect with the snowflake image. The added bling on the snowflake is the perfect finish and the pooped up center is a great effect. It's wonderful to have you with us as Guest Designer! Thank you for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful richness of colour and a chic CAS card. Thanks for joining the CASology challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CAS perfection! I absolutely love how you popped up the centre of the snowflake and added the sparkle! Thanks for bringing us such wonderful inspiration at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow is this ever gorgeous! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us this week at the CASology challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunner, Claire ... those gorgeous colours are so beautifully blended ... the snowflake with it's elegant touch of sparkle pops wonderfully against it! It's always a joy to have you Guest Designing with us at Time Out ... thank you! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous, unique snowflake, Claire! LOVE this!!!
    Thank you so much for joining us again over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Claire!! Your card is so pretty!! I love the colors you chose for your card. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have this stamp. Never in a million years I would have thought it can look so beautiful!
    Thanks for opening up the possibilities Claire!
    ...and for playing at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning CAS design. Beautiful ink colours, blending and the embossed snowflake is so pretty. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!