Wednesday 11 January 2017

Your Next Stamp Design Team Dare: 3 Colours

Hello again!

It's time for a Design Team Dare over at Your Next Stamp using new stamps from the January release. This week the challenge is to use 3 colours only, together with any neutrals:




I inked up Love Birds again, this time using the little cockatoo stamp. My chosen colours were yellow, red and a tiny touch of pink because my sweet little cockatoo is blushing furiously.  The image makes me smile as our garden is absolutely full of cockatoos at the moment and they are truly the naughtiest, cheekiest birds out there. I certainly can't imagine them blushing! We have 4 chickens and the cockies are continually stealing their food - at last count, there were 18 cockatoos in the tree overlooking our garden just waiting for me to put more food out for them to steal!

I also used the Thick Stripe-tastic Diagonal Edge and a scattering of White Sugar and Sparkle Gum Drops which I can't seem to get enough of. I don't think the packet is going to be lasting long!

Head on over to the blog to see how everyone else has interpreted the latest dare and get some more ideas for those new stamps.

Thanks for calling by!

Claire x

2 comments:

  1. The panel with the Cockatoo is great against the black panel, Claire, the design is brilliant.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dramatic black panel really makes that sweet little blushing cockatoo pop, Claire ... he's fabulous ... love that Stripe-tastic edge! Maybe this little guy is flushed pink because the coffee's hot ... or more likely he's been at your chicken food and he's embarrassed! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!