Sunday 1 January 2017

Your Next Stamp - January Guest Designer

Hello and a Happy 2017 to you! 

A new year has to start off with a new card and it just so happens that the lovely folks at Your Next Stamp have invited me back for a second bash at guest designing this January. Keep an eye on their blog won't you as there's lots of things happening this month, including a brand new release!




The Cute Gnomies stamp set has been on my endless wishlist for quite a while so I was eager to get it inked up and coloured! I love the tiny little bees - it's another really fun set and a good one for the boys.  For the background I used Cool Backgrounds - I wanted it to be quite subtle but more interesting than a piece of kraft so I used Versamark with one of the square stamps to create a subtle pattern. It kind of looks like patterned paper without overpowering the image.

Head over to the blog for heaps more inspiration using Your Next Stamp products and I'll be back to show some more creations later in the week!

Thanks for popping by,

Claire x

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on guesting Claire, this is an adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on another month Guest Designing with YNS, Claire! What a cute card ... those little gnomes are just adorable! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!