Saturday 7 January 2017

Your Next Stamp - New Release Preview

Hello folks!

There's a brand new release happening over at Your Next Stamp this weekend and each of the design team has had a play with some of the new products to give you a preview of what's on offer.  Pop on over to the store to see what's available and keep an eye out to see how you can win a YNS gift certificate to fuel your stamp obsession!







For my card I used a fun, new set called Get Your Fiction On - it's perfect for birthday or graduate congrats cards and features a sweet little bookworm having a read of his (or maybe her) favourite book.  I made a removeable bookmark and placed the sentiment underneath.  There's also another new stamp on this card called Thick Stripe-tastic Diagonal Edge. I white embossed it on to some white cardstock and used the strip to hold the bookmark in place. 

Hope you've enjoyed a taste of this weekends's new release - why not head on over to the design team's blogs to see what they've created.

Thanks for popping by!

Claire x


17 comments:

  1. What a clever way of attaching bookmark to the card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cutie Claire and I was just lamenting to a friend who loves books that there wasn't much available in the way of book stamps. Will definitely pop over and have a look at this set. Was that a die you used for the bookmark? Such a clever way of attaching it to the card and the card doesn't look empty when it's removed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an Amazing Layout and love the bookmark <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun bookmark card! I love hoe you made it removable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE this adorable book mark. That bookworm is adorable!!! Totally amazing design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is adorable!!! I'm loving this new book monster stamp set. And the bookmark on your card is a brilliant idea ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute - great colors and design

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable...love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This removable bookmark is such a great idea !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another cutie - such a great way to add a bookmark. Wonderful to have you with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable! Love the bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi again Claire. Thanks for the offer of die cuts, I do have a silhouette though I have to admit I prefer dies and don't use it as much as I should. I really love your book mark though and what a great way of giving something more than just a card. Love these stamps too, although I have to curtail my O/S spending. The customs here has started levying a €15 fee on all packages even gifts. My last order from Verve cost me almost €30 in customs - more than 1/4 of the value of the order. I don't mind paying the duties but I'm going to have to rethink my O/S purchasing, and of course with Brexit happening even Britain will be outside the EU zone soon :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have a banner die set, you can make a removable bookmark with them! :)

      Delete
  13. That little book worm book mark is adorable, Claire ... love those GA'd glasses and the heart ... and that you made him detachable ... a card and gift in one! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your bookmark and the way you've put it on the card! Great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!