Sunday 22 January 2017

Your Next Stamp - Hearts Feature Day

Hello folks!

It's time for us to get all loved up over on the Your Next Stamp blog. With Valentines Day just around the corner we've been asked to create a card including at least one heart:








I used Cool Backgrounds for my card and added three sparkly die cut hearts smothered with white glitter. The sentiment is from the new Love Birds set, released earlier this month.

As always, you have the chance to comment and win over on the blog.  One commenter will be picked at random to win the stamp set of their choice.

I'm also popping my card over to The Card Concept challenge where they have an inspiration pic to inspire. For my clean and graphic card, I was inspired by the square, patterned cushions, the vibrant pinks and oranges and the red cup on the bedside table.

Thanks for popping by!

Claire x

7 comments:

  1. Ooooh, Love this Claire. That IS a 'cool background', LOL, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful stamping Claire, this is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same for me, I need to come by more !! This card is so CLEAN ad fresh LOVE IT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ! What a stunner I love this beauty. Glorious colours and the hearts are fab.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool background, Claire ... those colours are yummy ... and the sparkly hearts ... delicious! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire, this is a fabulous background and I love the addition of the sparkly hearts! Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept- hugs and I hope you have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!