Sunday 28 October 2012

Freshly Made Play Date

Happy Sunday Bloggers!

I've had a 'kidlet-free' day today and had afternoon tea in the city with a friend.  What could be better than good company,  champagne and beautiful little nibbles - all without interruption.....

Couldn't resist the mint, gold and leather colour scheme at Play Date Cafe this week, together with this week's sketch at Freshly Made:





I knew I had the perfect MME papers and I've used a few different stamps including a Kaisercraft Oriental script stamp embossed in gold and inked using SU's Mint Melody. The butterfly is PTI and the sentiment is Waltzingmouse. I really must make more use of those butterflies - it's a gorgeous set and I've had it years. Yet more proof I have way too much stuff to use!

Thanks for stopping by,

Claire x

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, I overlook that butterfly as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! Fun take on the sketch and that butterfly really is gorgeous. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your take on the sketch! Beautiful butterfly and love all the woodgrain. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Claire! Love the woodgrain texture and the beautiful butterfly. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous gorgeous! the layering is so nice and all images are just beautiful. Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty!! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Claire! Love the different backgrounds, the lovely colors and the beautiful butterfly! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!