Saturday 13 October 2012

Get Scrapping!

Hello Scrappers,

It's almost Pumpkin Time - the deadline for the Sep/Oct sketch challenge is midnight tomorrow. You can find the sketch and all the details on how to win some scrappy prizes here. In the meantime, here's what I did with Anita's fabulous sketch:



I masked a chippie wheel cog with some mist, then added a larger cog which I've covered in micro beads. Talk about mess! Definitely not a technique I'd recommend doing with the kids around. I made some chevrons from some patterned paper - you can find a fantastic tutorial on how to make them here and the journalling is hidden on a tag underneath the photo.

Don't forget,  the comp closes at midnight tomorrow and a new card and layout sketch will be posted on the Scrapville blog next week.

Thanks for popping by,

Claire x

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!