Monday 29 October 2012

More Glitz!

Hello Bloggers,

A couple more cards from this months Scrapville pack to show you. The second one has been done for this months card sketch challenge - get your entries in by midnight on 14th November and you could win yourselves some scrappy goodies!



I did a collage background for the flowers with some of the tissue from the pack, patterned papers and gesso. The first card has had the front cut on the diagonal but I usually do this with a C5 card and it's not worked quite as well with a square one.  It was impossible to take a photo of it standing up! I've also used that gorgeous little die-namic daisy die again...so easy to use, even a muppet like me can get it right!

Just a quick one today...not feeling the best! Thanks for popping by,

Claire x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!