Thursday 25 October 2012

Getting Glitzy for Scrapville

Hello Scrappers,

There's nothing better for getting your scrappy mojo back than diving into a new monthly pack from Scrapville. This month it's choc full of papers and stickers from Glitz Design's Cashmere Dame collection:



I feel as though I've barely used anything but I just thought the hexagonal background was so pretty, I didn't want to cover it up with heaps of embellishments! 

Isn't my new sister-in-law gorgeous? She treated 11 of us to a mani-pedi the day before her wedding - the entire salon closed for the afternoon and treated us to champers and nibblies. I couldn't think of a better way to spend the afternoon.....

Have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by,

Claire x







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!