Tuesday 14 April 2020

Altenew Inspiration Challenge

Hello again, hope you're doing well and keeping safe.

It's been ages since I played along at Altenew - I love the muted colours in their latest inspiration pic and thought I'd have a play with Painted Flowers:







Whenever I use this set I never feel like I've done it justice but I'm quite happy with how this one turned out. I splashed some ink on to the background, then embossed some of the flower outlines in white before adding the blooms.  The sentiment is from Floral Motifs.

Thanks for popping by,

Claire

2 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!! I think I need to get out these stamps and play with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely, Claire ... delicious interest and texture ... and still so clean and fresh! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!