Sunday 19 April 2020

Getting Sketchy

Hello,

Here's couple of cards using sketches from this week's Freshly Made Sketch and My Favourite Things:




I've used a couple of snowy sets from CAS-ual Fridays for the first one. It looked a bit bland with the rectangle panel so I cut a Stitched Mod Rectangle  from MFT to give it a few curves.











The second card is for Time Out, using a sketch from MFT and the colours from their colour challenge. I used Funky Flowers (now retired) with a sentiment from Essential Sentiments and the background has been stamped in Cement Gray, using Wood Plank (retired.)

Thanks for stopping by,

Claire




6 comments:

  1. Super cards Claire-do love the Christmas card colours...you know I like non traditional colours! And well...for Time Out one stunning card-what a super design with the curve grey section-against the stunning colours. Love these funky flower stamps. Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Claire. I love the color scheme and your flower arrangement. Thanks for joining us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers, I love your cards! Love the mod rectangle die; really changes the look of the sketch. What a fun an bright Christmas card. And your flower card! Wow! Knock me over- what a beauty. Love everything about it. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those two cards look fabulous! I love so much the bright fresh colors of the Christmas card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those contemporary Christmas colours are delicious on your snowflakes, Claire ... and what gorgeous blooms ... the colouring and detailing on them is fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two beautiful cards! I love the pops of color against the gray! So gorgeous!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!