Friday 3 April 2020

Simple Stencilling

Hello folks,

A very quick card today for AAA's Made in Minutes challenge with the optional twist of using a stencil:







Stencilling is not my forte and neither is making quick cards. I used one of Sarah's Funky Fossil designs - in fact, I used two stencils as I had to stencil within a stencil to create the basic shape. I added a large sentiment from Simon Says Stamp, a tiny die cut butterfly from Stampin' Up and and some PPP clear droplets.

Taking into account the constant interruption from the kids, I reckon it took me about 15 minutes (most of which was spent working out where to put the droplets!)

Happy stamping!

Claire

3 comments:

  1. CAStastic! Love your card, the perfect CAS design. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Keep safe, stay home and craft instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, placing any droplets or bling always takes the majority of my card making time too, Claire! Gorgeous punch of stencilled colour ... and dramatic use of the bold, shimmery sentiment with the delicate butterfly! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!