Thursday 23 April 2020

Getting Happy With Paper Smooches

Hello again folks,

There's a distinct lack of male cards on my blog at the moment so I inked up Paper Smooches' 'Super' for their 'happy' themed challenge:




 I created the background by sponging a night sky and adding the Super 2 dies. Whilst making it I was drinking a cup of coffee and just after I finished colouring the little superhero, proceeded to spill a few drops of coffee all over him - very annoying!  So instead of leaving a white border around him I coloured it yellow to hide the coffee stains - luckily it was a crafty accident that could be salvaged...I quite like the splash of bright yellow around him. It makes him look more super!

Hope you have time time to get inky this week!

Claire


2 comments:

  1. Super fun super hero, Claire ... great background ... yep, the halo of light around your hero really does make him seem even more super! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE your superhero card--and what a handsome night sky!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!