Saturday 10 April 2021

Happy Mail

Hello again.

I haven't entered a clean and simple challenge for a while as I've been busy doing DT stuff so here's one for a couple of CAS challenges - CAS on Friday where the theme is 'happy mail' and Less is More's colour challenge:



 

I've had this Avery Elle Happy Mail set for a while, an  uninked gift from a crafty friend a few months ago.  I've never been quite sure how to use it so opted to stamp all the images in various hues of pink, grey and gold and cluster them together. I also added a Your Next Stamp splatter, embossed in gold. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Claire  

3 comments:

  1. What a great combination of prettiness and graphic-ness, Claire ... brilliant collaging of the different elements! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your use of the colours but your design is fantastic! You have been able to use so many elements and grouped them to keep your card wonderfully CAS. Thanks so much for playing along at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Kylie, what a great use of so many elements yet still CAS, just as we like it. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!