Saturday 17 April 2021

Just Us Girls Challenge #580 - Colour Week

Hello inkers,

Saturday's rolled around again so it's time for a new JUGs challenge where I'm lucky enough to be guest designing this month. This week it's Colour Week with a trio of brights to play with:





I used one of my old favourites from PTI - Lovely Layers,  with an embossed background from CAS-ual Fridays.  I'll never tire of Lovely Layers...it's one of those stamps which looks good in any colour!

Hope you're inspired by the pretty colour palette this week - check out all the fabulous DT's creations and give them a little love won't you?

Happy stamping!

Claire

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours Claire, they are so rich and opulent!
    Your card is really pretty and stunningly CAS despite all the vibrancy and the depth of the layers. Simply wonderful! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome use of the colors! Love this layered medallion

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Claire. The layers were a great way to use the colors and that embossed background is heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Claire, this is so pretty! I didn't realize you had an embossed background till I took a closer look. Such a great card! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful use of the colors for the week! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! Love those luscious layers!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors are perfect with that awesome image! Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! Lovely Layers is one of my favorites, too, and you've inspired me to pull it out again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty Claire! I've always loved this stamp set, but I don't think I ever got it. Love how you used it along with our colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply stunning and amazing in this weeks colours at JUGS. Love it Claire.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bold layered bloom contrasts wonderfully with the white on white background texture, Claire ... this is just fabulous ... so very pretty! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!