Wednesday 21 April 2021

One Layer Diamonds

Hello again,

It's the dreaded one layer challenge over at Less is More this week, with a diamond theme:







 I reached for Rounded Diamonds from Avery Elle - another gift from my inky friend and one which I haven't used much. I remember this particular stamp was used in one of the Online Card Classes a few years ago so I hope I haven't inadvertently cased anything!

I kept it very simple and stamped a quartet of diamonds with the intention of colouring them all with a rainbow of copics but thought it would look more CAS if I only partially coloured them, leaving a lot more white space.  The sentiment's from WMS. Dare I say it - I'm actually quite pleased with my one layer which is definitely a first!

I'm also popping this one over to The Paper Players for their clean and simple birthday challenge.

Happy stamping!

Claire

8 comments:

  1. Just coming back to apologize for confusing you on how I created my card BG. Glad you figured it out when you saw the templates. They're so different from other products. Gotta get my head around the possibilities. I love what you did with this cool image for your CAS creation, BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, this is fabulous! I love the geometric design and your coloring is amazing! CAS perfection! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative Claire. I loved this card as I was looking through the gallery at The Paper Players, and had to come by for a better look. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fab diamonds! Top job!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your colourful geometric design Claire - partial colouring of the diamonds adds real interest and keeps things beautifully CAS. Bravo! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool, crisp, graphic and fabulous, Claire ... bold and airy at the same time! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful, Claire ! Love your choice of partially colouring these rounded diamonds, and WOW, what a colouring. Gorgeous and CAS one layer card ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your rounded diamonds Claire. The colours you've used are lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!