Sunday 16 May 2021

Altenew May Inspiration Challenge

Hello folks!

Time for another Altenew Inspiration challenge:

 






I've used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches for this one - it was the perfect layout for Peony Bouquet. I really must invest in some of the Altenew inks as I just don't have enough inks in the same tone for layering stamps so I feel as though there isn't enough contrast between the layers. Always good to have another excuse to buy new stuff eh? The sentiment is from Ori Kami and I used Angled Mosaic EB to add some texture to the banners.

I'm also throwing this into the ring at Addicted to Stamps and More as I've used lots of different die cuts. 

Hope you have a fabulous, inky weekend!

Claire

3 comments:

  1. I actually love your contrast in layers! Beautiful stamping. I love your double banner too. Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catching up after a fortnight away from blogland, Claire ... goodness you've been busy ... so enjoyed seeing what you've been creating! This is gorgeous ... bold and vibrant ... with a touch of softness in the subtle, texture-y banners ... lovely! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the colour combo here Claire. A lovely interpretation of the sketch and a fab card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!