Monday 3 May 2021

Déja Vu

Hi folks!

I couldn't papercraft my way out of a paper bag at the moment (excuse the pun), but when I saw this  stunner of a card by Cecile, it inspired me to grab the colours and get stamping. I just haven't been making enough masculine cards recently and I thought the colours were perfect for a boy's card. 

In case you're thinking the card looks familiar, I actually CASed myself and based it on this previous card, using the same Winnie and Walter stamp set but opting for stars instead of circles:










This is also for a new to me challenge called Le Créablablablog, based in France - not only has it tested my paper crafting skills, it's also tested my appalling French. I learnt French for 5 years at school (a long time ago) but can only remember the very basics. Google Translate is a wonderful thing!

I'm also popping it over to Addicted to Stamps and More for their 'any occasion' challenge and to The Paper Players where the theme is 'cards for boys.'

Happy stamping!

Claire 

8 comments:

  1. Really like this Claire - perfect male card! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire your cascade of stars with touches of gold is lovely and would make a great masculine card for a teen. Thanks for playing along with my 'Cards for Boys' theme over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a very beautiful card ♥ I like it ♥ thanks for participating in our challenge #52 of CBBB ♥ have a good day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is very pretty.Thank you for taking part in our challenge. Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, I CASE myself all the time. It sure helps when I am pinched for time or I am lacking Mojo. I love the colors of all your stars and the Celebrate looks fabulous! I like that it is a separate panel and it embossed so well. This design would work on so many types of cards! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card, Claire! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. superbe cette carte étoilée
    j'aime
    merci d'avoir participé à notre défi du CBBB
    bizz Mu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is a stunning take on our color challenge, Claire! I love the bold golden sentiment against that pretty starry backdrop. I'm so glad you joined us at Le Créablablablog this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!