Sunday 19 July 2015

All Things Nature

Hello folks!

Hope you're enjoying what's left of the weekend.

I've got a couple of quick cards to show with a nature theme - both are for Time Out's latest challenge which is 'nature with the optional twist of animals:'



Super CAS this one - I die cut one of SU's butterflies from Papillon Potpourri and used some distress inks to mask a background. I then added some embossed vellum butterflies and a sentiment from PTI.

Since I'm entering a couple of cards in the same challenge, I've had to create a second post. Scroll down if you fancy taking a peek!

Claire x



7 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this clever design Claire! Stunning! Have a lovely Sunday! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. IN LOVE with this beauty Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cluster stamp layering of those colourful butterflies & the trio of raised butterflies finishes the design of perfectly. Thanks so much for taking the TIME OUT and joining in on the challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Claire, this is gorgeous! The layered stamping is fabulous ... and those fluttery butterflies are so wonderfully delicate! Delighted to have you playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, I like your fluttering butterflies too.
    Embossing on vellum is such a wonderful way to finish cards like this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh this is simply breathtaking Clair !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!