Friday 3 July 2015

Some Exciting News....

Hello folks!

I've been holding on to a little secret over the last few weeks and I'm now able to spill the card making beans so to speak. I'm now officially a Girl Friday on the clean and simple CAS-ual Fridays Design Team!  I was so excited when I got the email from Michele...the happy dancing went on for the entire day...much to the big bloke's amusement.




Did you know that CAS-ual Fridays are beginning a brand new challenge and it's especially for those of you whose style may not fall into the clean and simple category: it's the 'Utterly Adorable Layers Challenge' and it can be found on the new CAS-ual Chic blog.  And, even better news,  to celebrate the brand new challenge Michele is having a giveaway. One random winner will receive a prize from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps just by spreading the news.  In your next post mention the brand new CAS-ual Chic challenge with a link to the blog. Include the first challenge date of July 10th and leave a comment on the CAS-ual Chic blog by July 9th (midnight Eastern.)




Make sure you check out both blogs to see the amazingly talented ladies I'm joining on the team. There's a whole heap of talent for me to live up to!

In the meantime, here's a previous card made using CAS-ual Fridays fun WTF stamp set.




Thanks for popping by!

Claire x

6 comments:

  1. You certainly have reason to be happy dancing Claire! A well deserved spot in a fabulous team. You will see me there playing along for sure!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was checking out the new team & saw a 'fellow' Aussie....so popped on over to see who you are! LOOOOOOVE your cards. I adore CAS. Find it extremely hard to do {I always make smudges then have to cover 'em up!!!}...... so pleased for you.....I'm sure you'll ADORE being on the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you, Claire! I couldn't be happier for you!! You deserve this! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Claire! You totally deserve to be on the CASual Fridays DT, your CAS style is awesome! They are lucky to have you join the team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay ... happy dancing with you, Claire ... many congratulations on such fabulous news! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!