Saturday 4 July 2015

Playing with (Patterned) Paper

Happy 4th July weekend to those of you in the USA! Hope you are enjoying yourselves with friends and family!

Another day, another card - this time for Freshly Made Sketches #193:






I thought this was the perfect sketch for using up all those little scraps of patterned paper I accumulate - I reckon I have an entire tree in my stash (much to the environment's dismay.) A couple of weeks ago I treated myself to some new Waltzingmouse Stamps and dies called Coffee Set...because, you know, I really did need some new stamps...Cute aren't they? There's even a little stamp which looks like steam coming off the hot drink - I stamped it in a very pale brown but it may not show up in the pic.

Well that's all for now - off to a 40th tonight so time to spruce myself up a bit! It seems to take longer the older I get...

Thanks for stopping!

Claire x

5 comments:

  1. Gee! You sure do make the best cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! So inviting....I'll be over for coffee! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Claire ... a fabulous combination of patterns and texture ... and such a lovely coffee set! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this card Claire! Such a fun pot and cups! Love those patterned papers! Such a fun sentiment too! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you did with the papers (I think I have that paper set as well). The more I see that coffee set the more I need it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!