Wednesday 8 July 2015

Colour Q #298

Good morning!

Are you having a good week? We've been flat out with in-laws, a 40th birthday party and various friends over for dinner. Not much time to get inky!

We have a soft, pretty palette for you over at Colour Q this week:







I have to admit, my mojo took a bit of a beating with all that purple. It's never been my 'go to' colour and I always struggle with using it. I was lucky enough to win some happy mail from Waffle Flower Crafts though - and doesn't some new stuff always help? I used some distress inks to colour some card in various shades of purple and mustard, then stamped and fussy cut the flowers and added some Glossy Accents to the centres. The bouquet has been coloured in with Spectrum Noir markers.

Hope you are able to join us this week - entry deadline is Monday 13th July at midnight CST!

Thanks for calling by!

Claire x

3 comments:

  1. Claire this is perfectly delightful! That's a cute bouquet of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Claire. I love the big bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Claire ... a bouquet of gorgeous blooms ... love the shiny centres! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!