Tuesday 28 July 2015

Colour Q #301

Hello there!

Did you manage to have a play with the Colour Q palette last week? If not, then why not have a play with these ones instead:








It was a bit of a struggle to find the colours in my stash for this one - my Midnight Muse is almost dry and I only have a very old (and almost empty) Cameo Coral marker from SU. In the end I opted to sponge a masked background using More Mustard distress ink, together with the marker and an apricot-like ink from Versamark.  At least I managed to squeeze just enough ink out of the Midnight Muse to stamp the Penny Black blossoms!

There's some really gorgeous cards by the rest of the DT this week - why not pop along to these lovely ladies blogs for some more inspiration:


Happy stamping!

Claire x



5 comments:

  1. Your sponged colors are so pretty, Claire, and I LOVE the linear elements of your design!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely, Claire ... beautifully soft sponged panel and fabulous texture ... just gorgeous! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how pretty....love the added touch of the embossed corner too...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!