Tuesday 10 June 2014

Colour Q #245 - keeping it CAS

Evening folks!

Can it really be Tuesday? Again? We've got such a pretty set of colours for you this week - I can see lots of flowery creations for this one:





I gave the flowers a miss and used a sweet little Imaginisce stamp to make a first birthday card for my nephew.  The waves have been stamped using Mama Elephant's Modern Borders and I kept it CAS by embossing the same image in white on the card base.  I used this week's Retro Sketch for a bit of mojo flow:



Make sure you check out the rest of the DT's gorgeous creations again - heaps of inspiration to whet your crafty appetite!

Thanks for popping by!

Claire x

9 comments:

  1. I'm loving those waves Claire. Way to think outside the box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEK - Claire, this is so clever! LOVE the waves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm done looking at your card and then I go back and have another look - I love your card - the way you used the colors from the challenge is fantastic!! The waves and the embossed layer is brilliant!! Great card Claire!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute and clever card and great for a little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally adorable!! I LOVE how you used that background stamp and then angled the little boats. Fabulous design!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and beautifully done. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card with the little boats and the waves!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your mojo was in full flow here, Claire, this is so adorable ... what fabulous waves and I love how you white embossed the pattern in the background! Sorry I'm a bit late visiting ... I'm playing catch up after the Feedly blip! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!