Thursday 19 June 2014

Colour Q #246


Hello folks!

Hope your week is going well.  We've got a a gorgeous, regal set of colours for you this week at Colour Q:







I struggled to find these colours in my stash - the closest ink I had was more of a bright raspberry than rich razzleberry.  Luckily I did have an Old Olive marker...those SU markers are so handy for colour challenges!

I've used the Waltzingmouse Camelia set which hasn't seen some ink for far too long and the crackle background is also WMS which I've softened round the edges with some white pigment ink. I also used  Deconstructed Sketch #154.  It was a bit of a quickie this one as I'm getting ready to go away for a few days with the big bloke.

Make sure you check out the rest of the DT stuff - you can find the links to their blogs on the Colour Q blog page.

Thanks for stopping by,

Claire x






1 comment:

  1. You did a fabulous job on this challenge!! I think color challenges are the HARDEST ones to stick to. I always want to eliminate one or add another, depending on the combination given. I really like the layering you did with all the elements and the texture of the dry embossing. Really nice card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!