Monday 1 July 2013

Throwing Colour at Freshly Made

Morning all,

Just a quickie today using the sketch from Jen B at Freshly Made Sketches with this week's pretty colour combo over at Color Throwdown:










I used Waltzingmouse Asian Gardens for this one. I think I may have a little RSI from fussy cutting all those tiny stamped flowers! I've added a bit of dimensional tape to a few of them just to make them stand out from the crowd and then added some pearls to their centres.

Thanks for stopping by!

Claire x

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely Claire! This layout is awesome and you made it awesome-er!! LOL I love that just a couple of the teeny blooms are raised up. Great card :d

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super pretty and such a great combination of the challenges! Love the dimension on your flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Color Throwdown challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love your take on the sketch -- one image that covers both panels. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely design! The fussy cut flowers look so pretty. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card! I just love how you used the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful elegant card! Wow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so, so pretty! Those flowers are simply wonderful! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!